Feedback

Please leave a comment below regarding our service.

*Non customers will not be accepted.
*One per customer.
*Spam will not be accepted.

15 Comments

Claire Minihane

June 27, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Lee as done my new website for my business Beautiful Elegance lm very happy with it.Lee is very helpful and took me thought things and now my website is beautiful thanks Lee

Ann Billiard

July 11, 2012 at 3:21 pm

My whole system needed to be reloaded /rebooted due to a Microsoft Windows fault and I am very pleased to say Lee got my system up and running again at a very reasonable cost. Will definitely use again and recommend.

John Meakin

July 14, 2012 at 11:22 am

As a person well into my 70\’s, the service and help I received was perfect. Arrived on time, was very friendly and easy to talk to.
No question was left unanswered.

Sean

July 21, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Very very helpful, highly recommended, excellent service, knew what I wanted, quick service, reasonably priced. Definitely coming back.

Janice

August 4, 2012 at 9:44 am

lee offers an excellent service at a very reasonable price. I find him very friendly and helpful and have already recommended him to a neighbour

Jim Nicholls

August 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Lee’s customer service is second to none. Not only has he completed work for me on many occasions skillfully and affordably, but whenever i have a problem with my laptop, hardware or software he is always willing to take my call and talk me through the problem. Top man.

TONY BREEN

August 20, 2012 at 10:51 am

When I last tried to book on this site had problems with PayPay and also wondered why voucher cost more than given rate. Now however site has been upgraded to good effect and whilst I now know reason for voucher cost, can’t see any reference to it now. Generally Lee does what he sais he will do

PC Malone

August 22, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Lee provides a service that is second to none and excellent value at the price : I have found his service honest, absolutely reliable, and wish him well in his endeavour.

Arthur Collier

September 12, 2012 at 10:39 am

Roger come out to visit us on the Tuesday, to do an on site analysis of our new office. Roger & Lee were here on the Thursday at 9am with our server, cabling, laptops, switches, iMacs. Etc. They provided us with a great price and the installation was incredible to watch the lads fly about.

If your starting a new business or want someone to look after your current IT these guys know their stuff. Don\’t anywhere here else. They were recommended to us; We recommend them to you.

I will be passing on that business in Bristol when I get back to the UK.

Arty & Davie

debs

November 24, 2012 at 9:34 am

Lee has helped me on a couple of occasions with my computer problems. He is flexible and responds quickly. He knows his stuff and it is such a relief to find someone who knows what he is doing! Thanks Lee!!

Janet Whyment

December 20, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Thank you so much for all your help and advice this afternoon Lee; it is so nice to welcome someone who is skilled and extremely good at making me not feel like a complete idiot!

My iPad, iPhone, and all the wireless connections are working perfectly thanks to your expertise, and the difference in broadband connection speed is amazing! With BT I would have had to wait until about 10.30 tonight to be able to send you this!

Thank you so much; I will not hesitate to recommend you and the excellent service you provide, especially to anyone who wants to find their broadband password on Christmas Day! Seriously though, the service you provide is excellently and the ability to ask stupid questions without being made to feel a complete idiot is beyond value and I really will not hesitate to recommend your service.

With very best wishes for a very Happy Christmas and prosperous and peaceful 2013

Janet Whyment
Sent from my iPad

Karen

January 16, 2013 at 4:49 pm

A very big Thank you for allowing me into your home and for you to be able to sort out and put my mind at rest re my laptop and answering some general questions. I have finally found someone I can trust and who I believe knows what they are doing and talking about. I must thank my friend Mary for recommending you. I will be recommending you and your Company.

Steve Peart

January 31, 2013 at 11:10 pm

I was so pleased with the service we received from Lee. He visited our home the evening that we put a call into him, which was fantastic as we rely heavily on our Computer, so the thought of this been out of action for a long period would cause problems. He immediately diagnosed the problem and within 2 days was back fitting the necessary part.

This is excellent customer service and I would certainly recommend Lee, who has a wealth of knowledge to other people.

He is reliable and explains things in a straightforward way. Lee even put a follow up call in after he had completed the job to check everything was working okay.

Thanks Lee.

Marie

February 11, 2013 at 3:49 pm

On the recommendation of a friend I booked an appointment with Lee. He did a fantastic job on my laptop and spoke in a language I understood, no jargon! I have passed on his details to several people so I hope they use him.

Sheena Reynolds

April 29, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Lee came to repair my computer today 29th April, what can I say, he is brilliant and explains everything he is doing, he has it up and running I am so glad he has left a card because I will not be using the yellow pages anymore, I know that he is good at what he does, I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks